- Account refers to a one-of-a-kind account created for You to use to access our Service or parts of it.
- For the purposes of the CCPA (California Consumer Privacy Act), a business is defined as a legal entity that collects Consumers’ personal information and determines the purposes and means of processing that information, or on behalf of which such information is collected and that alone, or jointly with others, determines the purposes and means of processing that information, and that does business in California.
- Creative Concept Digital LTD, 16th Street, 2nd Avenue, Batsona Community 18, is referred to as “the Company,” “We,” “Us,” or “Our” in this Agreement. The Company is the Data Controller for the purposes of the GDPR.
A natural person who is a California resident is referred to as a consumer under the CCPA (California Consumer Privacy Act). A resident, as defined by the law, is anyone who is in the United States for a reason other than temporary or transitory, and anyone who is domiciled in the United States but is outside the country for a reason other than temporary or transitory.
- Country refers to: Nigeria
- For the purposes of the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation), a Data Controller is a legal entity that determines the goals and means of processing Personal Data, either alone or collectively with others.
- Any device that may access the Service, such as a computer, a cellphone, or a digital tablet, is referred to as a Device.
Using and Collecting Your Personal Information
Personal data is one of the types of data that is collected.
We may ask You to provide Us with personally identifying information that can be used to contact or identify You while using Our Service. Information that can be used to identify you includes, but is not limited to:
- Email Addresses
- Usage Data
When you use the Service, use data is collected automatically.
Usage Data may comprise Your Device’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that You access, the time and date of Your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers, and other diagnostic data.
We may collect certain information automatically when You access the Service via or through a mobile device, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device You use, Your mobile device unique ID, Your mobile device’s IP address, Your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser You use, unique device identifiers, and other diagnostic data.
We may also gather information about you that you provide to us, When You visit our Service or use a mobile device to access it, your browser sends a cookie.
Use of Your Personal Data
We may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To maintain our Service, including to monitor the usage of our Service.
- manage Account: to manage Your registration as a user of the Service. The Personal Data You provide can give You access to different functionalities of the Service that are available to You as a registered user.
- performance of a contract: the development, compliance and undertaking of the purchase contract for the products, items or services You have purchased or of any other contract with Us through the Service.
- contact You: To contact You by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application’s push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products or contracted services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
- provide You with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless You have opted not to receive such information.
- manage Your requests: To attend and manage Your requests to Us.
We may share your personal information in the following situations:
- With Service Providers: We may share Your personal information with Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service, to show advertisements to You to help support and maintain Our Service, to advertise on third party websites to You after You visited our Service, to contact You.
- For Business transfers: We may share or transfer Your personal information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of Company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
- With Business partners: We may share Your information with Our business partners to offer You certain products, services or promotions.
- With other users: when You share personal information or otherwise interact in the public areas with other users, such information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside. If You interact with other users or register through a Third-Party Social Media Service, Your contacts on the Third-Party Social Media Service may see Your name, profile, pictures and description of Your activity. Similarly, other users will be able to view descriptions of Your activity, communicate with You and view Your profile.
If you have any question you can contact us at Africanewsreport@gmail.com